Jonathan Frick is a partner in the London office of Bain & Company. He is an active member of Bain's Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) and Customer Strategy & Marketing practices with deep expertise in Bain B2B Commercial Excellence.
He works with clients across the US, Europe and Asia with a focus on helping large companies address challenges and opportunities requiring transformational change.
Jonathan primarily advises B2B technology clients in the hardware and enterprise software sectors, with additional experience across industries such as industrials and consumer products.
He holds deep expertise in commercial excellence, including go to market strategy and sales force effectiveness. He also works with clients to address large-scale transformations and corporate strategy.
He joined the firm in 2003 and previously worked in the Chicago, Stockholm and San Francisco offices.
Jonathan earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Washington University in St. Louis, and a MBA at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- “Retain or Grow: What’s the Right Customer Success Model for Your Software Company? ,” Article, marzo 30, 2020
- “Preserving Revenues in B2B Markets as Covid-19 Spreads,” Brief, marzo 27, 2020
- “Sales Operations Is Dead; Long Live Commercial Operations,” Brief, mayo 03, 2019
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” Brief, enero 11, 2019
- “The Analytics of Sales Time Well Spent,” Brief, abril 12, 2017