- Business builder with 15+ years of consulting and corporate ventures experience
Mikaela Boyd is a partner and the Americas leader for our Strategy practice, including NextSM. She is also an expert in our Financial Services and Customer Experience design and transformation practices. She is based in New York.
Mikaela is a business builder focused on helping companies innovate, grow, and rapidly scale while building sustained competitive advantage. She helps take bold new products and businesses from seed to scale.
Mikaela advises clients across a range of industries leading engagements spanning growth and innovation strategy, operating model, loyalty and customer experience design, and large-scale transformation and change.
Prior to joining Bain, Mikaela held strategy and operating roles in the independent sectors of South Africa and the United States.
She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.A. from Boston College.
- “Banking Accelerated,” Webinar, octubre 20, 2020
- “Underserved: Selling to Small Businesses Is a Huge Untapped Market,” Brief, enero 28, 2020
- “Bain & Company launches Next to help founders build bold businesses from seed to scale,” Press release, abril 26, 2022
In the news
- “Fireside Chat: Anti-fraud’s next frontier is securing cryptocurrency,” VentureBeat, julio 25, 2022, Technology