Throughout his tenure at Bain, Bill has honed wide-ranging management consulting expertise through both direct experience across, and a client portfolio spanning, North America and EMEA. He focuses on digital and IT transformations across industries, especially technology and Advanced Manufacturing and Services.
Additionally, he has advised technology clients on topics such as product strategy, go-to-market excellence, growth acceleration and customer success.
Prior to joining us in 2010, he developed deep skill in driving large-scale technology projects across software, infrastructure and security.
He earned an MBA from Cornell University, as well as both master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science from SUNY Buffalo.
Beyond his core client work, Bill is deeply involved with our Social Impact and global training initiatives. An avid outdoorsman, Bill enjoys skydiving, paragliding, scuba diving and mountaineering. He has summited Mt. Denali and also holds a private pilot license.
- “How Your Engineering Team Can Help Solve the Chip Shortage,” Brief, noviembre 10, 2021
- “Taming the complexity of the Hybrid Cloud in the Middle East,” UAE News 24/7, octubre 14, 2021, Cloud
- “Bringing Order to Chaos in the Hybrid Cloud,” Report, septiembre 20, 2021
- “CIOs Expect to Rely More on Containers and Serverless Architectures,” Article, agosto 27, 2021
- “Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Hybrid Cloud Are Devouring Market Share ,” Article, abril 12, 2021