Throughout his tenure at Bain, Bill has honed wide-ranging management consulting expertise through both direct experience across, and a client portfolio spanning, North America and EMEA. He focuses on digital and IT transformations across industries, especially technology and Advanced Manufacturing and Services.
Additionally, he has advised technology clients on topics such as product strategy, go-to-market excellence, growth acceleration and customer success.
Prior to joining us in 2010, he developed deep skill in driving large-scale technology projects across software, infrastructure and security.
He earned an MBA from Cornell University, as well as both master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science from SUNY Buffalo.
Beyond his core client work, Bill is deeply involved with our Social Impact and global training initiatives. An avid outdoorsman, Bill enjoys skydiving, paragliding, scuba diving and mountaineering. He has summited Mt. Denali and also holds a private pilot license.
- “How to Capture Efficiency Gains in Mature Aerospace and Defense Programs,” Brief, August 2022
- “The Engineering Talent Crunch: A Solution Is Closer than You Think ,” Brief, March 2022
- “Engineering Your Way Out of the Global Chip Shortage,” HBR.org, December 2021, Article
- “How Your Engineering Team Can Help Solve the Chip Shortage,” Brief, November 2021
- “Taming the complexity of the Hybrid Cloud in the Middle East,” UAE News 24/7, October 2021, Cloud