Throughout his tenure at Bain, Bill has honed wide-ranging management consulting expertise through both direct experience across, and a client portfolio spanning, North America and EMEA. He focuses on digital and IT transformations across industries, especially technology and Advanced Manufacturing and Services.
Additionally, he has advised technology clients on topics such as product strategy, go-to-market excellence, growth acceleration and customer success.
Prior to joining us in 2010, he developed deep skill in driving large-scale technology projects across software, infrastructure and security.
He earned an MBA from Cornell University, as well as both master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science from SUNY Buffalo.
Beyond his core client work, Bill is deeply involved with our Social Impact and global training initiatives. An avid outdoorsman, Bill enjoys skydiving, paragliding, scuba diving and mountaineering. He has summited Mt. Denali and also holds a private pilot license.
- “CIOs Expect to Rely More on Containers and Serverless Architectures,” Article, August 2021
- “Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Hybrid Cloud Are Devouring Market Share ,” Article, April 2021
- “Is the Container Market Rolling Up to the Big Cloud Service Providers? ,” Article, October 2020
- “The Future of Hybrid Cloud: Fight, Ally or Exit,” Report, October 2020
- “CIOs Say They Want to Avoid Vendor Lock-In, but Most Are Pretty Close to It,” Snap Chart, September 2020