- Worked with the founding teams to design and launch new digital banks like Mox for Standard Chartered, Mettle for NatWest, WeLab Bank and neo-banks soon to be launched in USA and Saudi Arabia
- Part of the leadership team that grew a new fintech consultancy to over 100 employees in 3 years
- Leader in the Jobs-to-be-Done community, a product and marketing framework developed by Clayton Christensen at Harvard Business School
Ryan Garner is an expert associate partner with deep expertise in fintech and designing, building and launching new digital businesses. He is based in London.
Ryan has worked with leading global financial services businesses on:
- Developing their customer strategy, product and business design and commercial acceleration of existing or new digital business;
- Applying Jobs-to-be-Done thinking to identify disruptive new digital growth opportunities;
- Defining digital and fintech strategy, key success factors and drivers of growth;
- Shifting teams away from old ways of working to Agile and lean start-up approaches to innovation, such as introducing and coaching teams on human-centered approaches to customer research, product strategy, UX, brand design and community building.
He holds a bachelor's degree from the University of York.