- Customer experience, digital and marketing expert
- Former global president of Carat
- 25+ years of experience, including 20 years of consulting experience
Christine Removille is an expert partner in our global Customer & Marketing Excellence practice.
Christine is a seasoned authority across the digital and marketing spheres. Her recent client engagements have focused on customer experience and analytics, architecture transformation, digital innovation, personalization, campaign management and media excellence.
She recently served as a speaker on behalf of our firm at Cannes Lions Live 2020.
Her 25+ years of experience include 20 years with another top consulting firm. While there, she grew an interactive practice from $0 to $7B in revenue and built a digital marketing team across 21 global markets.
She also spent 5 years in various advertising roles at Publicis and, most recently, at Dentsu Aegis Network, where she served as global president for Carat and integrated several brands under one line of business.
She holds an MBA, magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame (USA) and a Master of Finance and Marketing from EDHEC Business School (France).
She is currently a board member of both a $2.3B IT company and a nonprofit organization.
In her personal time, Christine enjoys spending time with her partner and three daughters, trekking, playing chess and practicing Pilates.
- “With Cookies Crumbling, Companies Must Regain Consumers’ Trust,” Infographic, abril 29, 2021
- “How Can Financial Services Marketers Keep Up with Their Customers?,” Brief, julio 15, 2020
- “Cannes 2020: Higher Velocity for Better Work,” Video, junio 23, 2020
- “As Consumers’ Priorities Change Quickly, How Can Marketers Keep Up?,” Brief, mayo 06, 2020
- “How Marketing Can Overcome Covid-19 and Stay on Course ,” Brief, marzo 25, 2020