Miltiadis holds deep expertise in multiple areas, including corporate strategy, business unit strategy, category management, operating model redesign, complexity management and end-to-end supply chain management.
Prior to joining Bain in 1999, Miltiadis was an engineering trainee for Sulzer USA Inc. in New York. He also worked for UBS Warburg in the Financial Sponsors Group in London.
Miltiadis earned an MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETH Zurich). He received his MBA from the Columbia Business School in New York, where he is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
- “The Future of European Grocery Retailing: Strategy after the Lockdown Surge,” Brief, febrero 23, 2021
- “Smart Shopper Marketing: The digital key to more customer proximity,” Brief, diciembre 06, 2018
- “Miltiadis Athanassiou: Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Video, junio 27, 2016
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” Brief, abril 12, 2016
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, diciembre 24, 2015, Article