Miltiadis holds deep expertise in multiple areas, including corporate strategy, business unit strategy, category management, operating model redesign, complexity management and end-to-end supply chain management.
Prior to joining Bain in 1999, Miltiadis was an engineering trainee for Sulzer USA Inc. in New York. He also worked for UBS Warburg in the Financial Sponsors Group in London.
Miltiadis earned an MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETH Zurich). He received his MBA from the Columbia Business School in New York, where he is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
- “Smart Shopper Marketing: The digital key to more customer proximity,” Etude, 6 décembre 2018
- “Miltiadis Athanassiou: Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Video, 27 juin 2016
- “The Intangible Benefits of a Digital Supply Chain,” Etude, 12 avril 2016
- “Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Supply Chain 24/7, 24 décembre 2015, Article
- “It Takes Two to Tango: Is Your Supply Chain a True Business Partner?,” Etude, 9 décembre 2015