She has more than 10 years of management consulting experience.
Sharon works extensively with healthcare clients in sectors including medtech, equipment and supplies, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. She holds deep expertise in private equity due diligence, as well as topics related to strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and customer strategy and marketing.
Prior to joining Bain In 2009, Sharon worked for a boutique consulting firm based in Boston.
Sharon received an MBA from Columbia University and a BA in economics from Dartmouth College.
- “Healthcare Private Equity Deal Returns: Look to Revenues and Multiples,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Providers: Sparks of Innovation in Primary Care, but Labor Tightens,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Medtech: The Pandemic Has Expanded Needs and Opportunities ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, marzo 17, 2021