Yngve Andresen is a partner in the Melbourne office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's Mergers & Acquisitions practice in Australia and is a member of the Australian Retail and Consumer Products practice leadership teams.
Yngve has more than 15 years consulting experience, predominately in the retail and consumer goods sector working across a range of food, beverage and apparel categories. He has also worked extensively with major grocery, wholesale, apparel and department store retailers in Australia, Asia and Europe.
Yngve specializes in customer strategy, large-scale growth and cost transformation and mergers and acquisitions (strategy, diligence and integration).
He has a Master of Science in Physics from UC Berkeley and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- “What Brands Can Learn from Australia about the Post-Covid Consumer,” Infographic, marzo 19, 2021
- “What Retailers Can Learn from Australia about the Post-Covid Consumer,” Infographic, marzo 19, 2021
- “Lessons from Australia for Retailers on the Postpandemic Consumer,” Webinar, marzo 15, 2021
- “Australian Consumers during Covid-19: Lessons Learned,” Infographic, junio 26, 2020
- “China's Enduring Desire for 'Brand Australia',” Forbes.com, abril 25, 2017, Article