Yngve Andresen is a partner in the Melbourne office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain's Mergers & Acquisitions practice in Australia and is a member of the Australian Retail and Consumer Products practice leadership teams.
Yngve has more than 15 years consulting experience, predominately in the retail and consumer goods sector working across a range of food, beverage and apparel categories. He has also worked extensively with major grocery, wholesale, apparel and department store retailers in Australia, Asia and Europe.
Yngve specializes in customer strategy, large-scale growth and cost transformation and mergers and acquisitions (strategy, diligence and integration).
He has a Master of Science in Physics from UC Berkeley and the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- “Lessons from Australia for Retailers on the Postpandemic Consumer,” Webinar, 2021年3月15日
- “Australian Consumers during Covid-19: Lessons Learned,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年6月26日
- “China's Enduring Desire for 'Brand Australia',” Forbes.com, 2017年4月25日, 記事
- “The Hottest Brand in China Is Australia,” 論説, 2016年11月15日
- “Why Grocers Are Battling Big Over Fresh Food,” 論説, 2016年6月30日