Throughout his tenure, Praneeth has advised clients across numerous industries and capabilities, specializing in transformation, merger integration, strategy and customer strategy & marketing. He also leads the charge of our current work on the Future of Consumption for ASEAN, developed in collaboration with the World Economic Forum.
Praneeth initially joined the firm as a principal in 2007. He previously worked in increasingly senior finance, planning and strategy roles for the IFC, Michelin and Diageo.
He left Bain between 2013 and 2019 to be the managing director for Kimberly-Clark, first in Vietnam and subsequently for the ASEAN and Hong Kong cluster.
Praneeth is a Chartered Accountant and holds an MBA from INSEAD.
- “Six Ways to Win 350 Million Southeast Asian Digital Consumers ,” 論説, 2021年8月30日
- “How the Pandemic Continues to Shape Consumer Behavior in Southeast Asia,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年8月30日
- “Southeast Asia to See 310 Million Digital Consumers by End-2020,” Bloomberg, 2020年8月6日, 消費財
- “Digital Consumers of Tomorrow, Here Today,” レポート, 2020年8月6日
- “How Covid-19 Is Changing Southeast Asia’s Consumers,” レポート, 2020年6月26日