He has more than 20 years’ experience in technology and consulting and has worked across Europe, Southeast Asia, China, Korea, Japan, Australia and the United States.
He supports private equity clients across consumer and tech-related sectors, including e-commerce, retail, consumer goods, OTAs, digital services, logistics, education, telecommunications and semiconductors. He specializes in commercial due diligence support, sector scans, fund strategy and value creation strategy.
Alessandro has also worked alongside technology and telecommunications clients on strategy, customer experience, performance improvement and operating model projects.
He is also a part of our Southeast Asia office leadership efforts, heading staffing.
Prior to joining Bain in 2011, Alessandro worked for Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and SFR.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD, as well as a master's degree in engineering from Politecnico di Milano and l'École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées (ENSTA) in Paris.
- “Lessons from a Challenging Year for Private Equity in Southeast Asia,” Infographic, 25.05.2021
- “Despite a lacklustre 2020, SE Asia’s PE market remains attractive: Bain,” Deal Street Asia, 21.05.2021 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Southeast Asia Private Equity – Emerging from Covid-19,” Webinar, 21.05.2021
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, 10.11.2020
- “Alessandro Cannarsi: A New Strategy for Southeast Asian Telcos,” Video, 01.08.2018