Alexander Schmitz is a partner with Bain & Company and leads the Private Equity practice in the German-speaking region.
Since joining Bain in 2003, Alexander has advised financial and strategic investors in deal generation, M&A transactions (buy-side and sell-side) and in portfolio company value creation/ transformation. In addition, he supports leading private equity clients on fund strategy questions.
Alexander holds a summa cum laude degree in business administration from WHU –Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management – in Vallendar, Germany, as well as an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. Additionally, he attended the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez in Viña del Mar, Chile.
- “Competition has increased but the industry has done well over last year, private equity advisor says ,” CNBC TV, 10.11.2021 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Competition has increased but the industry has done well over last year, private equity advisor says,” CNBC Squawk Box Europe, 10.11.2021 , Прямые инвестиции
- “Is Your Portfolio Company’s Value Creation Plan Still on Track?,” Brief, 14.10.2020
- “How to Build a World-Class Procurement Organisation,” Bangkok Post, 02.03.2015 , Article
- “How to Build a World-Class Global Procurement Organization,” Forbes.com, 27.01.2015 , Article