Alexander Schmitz is a partner with Bain & Company and leads the Private Equity practice in the German-speaking region.
Since joining Bain in 2003, Alexander has advised financial and strategic investors in deal generation, M&A transactions (buy-side and sell-side) and in portfolio company value creation/ transformation. In addition, he supports leading private equity clients on fund strategy questions.
Alexander holds a summa cum laude degree in business administration from WHU –Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management – in Vallendar, Germany, as well as an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. Additionally, he attended the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez in Viña del Mar, Chile.
- “Is Your Portfolio Company’s Value Creation Plan Still on Track?,” Brief, outubro 14, 2020
- “How to Build a World-Class Procurement Organisation,” Bangkok Post, março 02, 2015, Article
- “How to Build a World-Class Global Procurement Organization,” Forbes.com, janeiro 27, 2015, Article
- “Why Procurement Matters,” Video, janeiro 22, 2015
- “Building a World-Class Global Procurement Organization,” Brief, outubro 08, 2014