Christopher works with leading companies and private equity sponsors on a diverse set of topics from commercial due diligence and long-range strategy planning, to performance improvement and organization design.
Christopher earned an MBA from INSEAD in France and a Bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom.
- “How Private Equity Keeps Winning in Software,” Global Private Equity Report, 07.03.2022 , Report
- “SaaS Is Spurring the Next Cycle of Software Superperformance,” Report, 20.09.2021
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” Report, 24.02.2020
- “Having it their way: The big opportunity in personalized products,” Forbes.com, 05.11.2013 , Article
- “Making it personal: Rules for success in product customization,” Brief, 16.09.2013