Christopher works with leading companies and private equity sponsors on a diverse set of topics from commercial due diligence and long-range strategy planning, to performance improvement and organization design.
Christopher earned an MBA from INSEAD in France and a Bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom.
- “How Private Equity Keeps Winning in Software,” Global Private Equity Report, 7. März 2022, Report
- “SaaS Is Spurring the Next Cycle of Software Superperformance,” Report, 20. September 2021
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” Report, 24. Februar 2020
- “Having it their way: The big opportunity in personalized products,” Forbes.com, 5. November 2013, Artikel
- “Making it personal: Rules for success in product customization,” Brief, 16. September 2013