Dr. Florian Mueller is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office. He leads Bain's EMEA Advanced Analytics practice. He is also an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice with particular expertise in the Insurance sector.
Florian has more than 10 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for his clients.
Within the financial services industry, Florian has worked extensively with health, life and P&C insurance companies, as well as banks. He holds deep expertise in transformation and turnaround programs, cost reduction and performance improvement projects, claims and care management and sales and service optimization.
Florian Mueller studied business administration at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel, at the Canadian Ivey School of Business, and the EGADE Business School in Mexico. In addition, he completed his doctorate at the European Business School.
- “Demand Forecasting with Advanced Analytics,” Brief, 12.12.2018
- “Insurers Hold the Key to Healthcare's Digital Future,” Brief, 21.03.2018
- “Insurers of the next generation: The service revolution - Swiss edition,” Brief, 10.01.2018
- “Ecosystems: How Insurers Can Reinvent Customer Relationships,” Brief, 14.09.2017
- “Florian Mueller: Digitalization in Insurance,” Video, 08.06.2017