Dr. Florian Mueller is a partner, based in Munich. He is the leader of our Europe, Middle East and Africa Advanced Analytics practice. He is also an expert in our Financial Services practice with particular expertise in the Insurance sector.
Florian has more than 10 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for his clients.
Within the financial services industry, Florian has worked extensively with health, life and P&C insurance companies, as well as banks. He holds deep expertise in transformation and turnaround programs, cost reduction and performance improvement projects, claims and care management and sales and service optimization.
Florian Mueller studied business administration at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel, at the Canadian Ivey School of Business, and the EGADE Business School in Mexico. In addition, he completed his doctorate at the European Business School.
- “Countering the Myths That Hinder Cloud Adoption in Financial Services ,” Brief, 2022년3월3일
- “Demand Forecasting with Advanced Analytics,” Brief, 2018년12월12일
- “Insurers Hold the Key to Healthcare's Digital Future,” Brief, 2018년3월21일
- “Insurers of the next generation: The service revolution - Swiss edition,” Brief, 2018년1월10일
- “Ecosystems: How Insurers Can Reinvent Customer Relationships,” Brief, 2017년9월14일