He has more than 20 years of consulting experience. His expertise includes strategy development and execution, as well as organization transformation with a focus on the consumer products sector.
Joydeep's experience includes defining business unit strategy, brand plans, sales and distribution, and organization transformations for leading MNC and Indian players in food & beverages, personal care, grocery retail, ecommerce, apparel and durables. He has worked on multi-year transformation programs helping clients enter new categories and geographies, develop new brands and enhance organization capabilities.
Joydeep earned an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and also holds a graduate degree in BA (Hons.) Economics from St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi.
- “How Does India Travel? ,” Report, 11.04.2019
- “Kirana Stores Won’t Die, Will See an Afterlife,” LiveMint.com, 01.03.2019 , Article
- “Changing Gears 2020: How Digital is Transforming the Face of the Automotive Industry,” Report, 09.05.2017
- “Frooti, Maaza soon to face competition from Pulse,” The Times of India, 17.09.2016 , Потребительские товары
- “Winning with India's Shoppers,” Brief, 20.07.2016