He has more than 20 years of consulting experience. His expertise includes strategy development and execution, as well as organization transformation with a focus on the consumer products sector.
Joydeep's experience includes defining business unit strategy, brand plans, sales and distribution, and organization transformations for leading MNC and Indian players in food & beverages, personal care, grocery retail, ecommerce, apparel and durables. He has worked on multi-year transformation programs helping clients enter new categories and geographies, develop new brands and enhance organization capabilities.
Joydeep earned an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and also holds a graduate degree in BA (Hons.) Economics from St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi.
- “Changing Gears 2020: How Digital is Transforming the Face of the Automotive Industry,” Report, May 2017
- “Frooti, Maaza soon to face competition from Pulse,” The Times of India, September 2016, Consumer Products
- “Winning with India's Shoppers,” Brief, July 2016
- “Companies remain relevant with constant change,” The Times of India, October 2015, Consumer Products
- “Joydeep Bhattacharya: Branding works as a premium for some brands,” Forbes India, May 2015