Karthik Venkataraman is a leader in Bain's Travel & Leisure and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices, based in Washington, D.C. He is also an expert in our Change Management and Implementation and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
He has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience and previously worked in our London and Singapore offices.
Karthik works across industries and has extensive experience in retail, airlines and healthcare, with a focus on organizational effectiveness. He also advises on M&A across industries with deep expertise in post-merger integration.
Karthik is passionate about economic development and education and is a leader in the firm's social impact efforts.
Prior to joining Bain in 2007, he worked in the technology space at SAP.
Karthik earned an MBA from the Wharton School, where he graduated as a Palmer Scholar. He also earned an MA in international studies with distinction from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and a bachelor's degree in history with high honors from Princeton University.
- “Greater Inclusion Can Help Asian Americans Crack the Bamboo Ceiling,” Brief, 04.05.2022
- “Measuring Covid-19’s Impact on Airline Customer Experience,” Snap Chart, 15.01.2021
- “Covid-19: Implications for Travel and Leisure Private Equity Investors,” Webinar, 25.06.2020
- “Travel and Leisure: Planning for Reopening in a Post-Covid-19 World,” Webinar, 16.06.2020
- “Covid-19: The 2020–21 Impact on Travel,” Webinar, 21.04.2020