Mackenzie Bushy is a partner in our Technology and Commercial Excellence practices, based in Austin. She is a leader in our Channel Strategy and Go-To-Market practices, with a focus on technology clients.
Over more than a decade with us, Mackenzie has honed deep expertise in technology hardware, software, and B2B distributors across industries. She advises on a broad range of topics, including sales effectiveness, sales coverage and territory design, salesforce roles and structure, channel management and strategy, channel discounting, enablement and channel program design.
Apart from her client work, Mackenzie leads our Austin Women at Bain and Diversity and Inclusion efforts. In 2017, she won the Polaris Award for exemplary mentorship and office leadership.
She previously worked in our San Francisco, Amsterdam and London offices.
She holds an MBA in Marketing and International Business, with honors, from the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management. She also earned an A.B. in Classics, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from Princeton University.
- “B2B E-Commerce and Virtual Selling: Meeting Your Customers Where They Want to Buy,” Webinar, 21.04.2021
- “Fine-Tuning B2B E-Commerce as Buyer Preferences Shift,” Infographic, 02.04.2021
- “Winning with the Channel: How to Weather the Pandemic with Your Tech Partner Ecosystem,” Webinar, 27.05.2020
- “Unlimited Partners: Equipping Your Sales Channel to Thrive during Covid-19,” Brief, 12.05.2020
- “How to Find Cloud-Ready Channel Partners,”