Peter Jackson is a partner in Bain & Company's London office. He is a member of Bain's Oil & Gas practice.
Peter has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Peter specializes in upstream oil and gas. He advises international oil companies (IOCs), national oil companies (NOCs) and service companies on a variety of strategy, organization and performance issues. He holds deep expertise in corporate strategy, organizational effectiveness, upstream operating models, performance improvement, talent and organizational capability and private equity.
He has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients in Europe, North America, West Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Peter holds an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a BSc in Economics from University College London.
- “It’s in the Contract, or Is It?,” Brief, 21.05.2020
- “Harnessing Pricing Power to Create Lasting Value,” Report, 24.02.2020
- “Как добиться успеха в условиях сокращения прибылей в нефтегазовой отрасли,” Brief, 25.04.2018
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 24.04.2016 , Article
- “How Offshore Drilling Can Transform to Thrive in the Long Term,” Brief, 29.03.2016