Peter Jackson is a partner in our Oil & Gas practice, based in London.
Peter has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, specializing in upstream oil and gas. He advises international oil companies, national oil companies, and service companies on a variety of strategy, organization, and performance issues. He holds deep expertise in corporate strategy, organizational effectiveness, upstream operating models, performance improvement, talent, organizational capability, and private equity.
He has applied his consulting expertise globally with us, having served clients in Europe, North America, West Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
Peter holds an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a B.Sc. in Economics from University College London.
- “It’s in the Contract, or Is It?,” Etude, 21 mai 2020
- “Harnessing Pricing Power to Create Lasting Value,” Rapport, 24 février 2020
- “Thriving in a Shallower Profit Pool for Oil and Gas,” Etude, 25 avril 2018
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 24 avril 2016, Article
- “How Offshore Drilling Can Transform to Thrive in the Long Term,” Etude, 29 mars 2016