Peter is a partner in Bain's global Private Equity Group focused on supporting financial sponsors and their portfolio companies with M&A transactions and value creation.
Peter has more than 20 years of industry and management consulting experience. His areas of expertise include integrated strategic and operational due diligence, PE portfolio value creation planning, corporate carveout, performance improvement, commercial excellence, and pricing improvement.
His industry sector expertise covers key industrial segments such as: chemicals, automotive, financial services, real estate services, building materials and housebuilders, machinery and equipment, and engineering services. He has extensive business and professional services experience, including environmental consulting, management consulting/restructuring, and education (corporate, higher, and K-12). Peter is also an expert in applying data-science to deal screening.
He has applied his consulting expertise globally with us, having served clients in Europe, North America, West Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
Peter holds an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a B.Sc. in Economics from University College London.
- “It’s in the Contract, or Is It?,” Brief, 2020년5월21일
- “Harnessing Pricing Power to Create Lasting Value,” Report, 2020년2월24일
- “Thriving in a Shallower Profit Pool for Oil and Gas,” Brief, 2018년4월25일
- “Long-Term Survival for OFSE Companies,” Oil&Gas Financial Journal, 2016년4월24일, Article
- “How Offshore Drilling Can Transform to Thrive in the Long Term,” Brief, 2016년3월29일