Rolf-Magnus Weddigen is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office and the Chairman of the firm’s Private Equity practice in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. He is also an expert in the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Over the past 30 years Rolf-Magnus has built extensive experience in in advising clients - primarily financial and strategic investors and their portfolio companies - on M&A, strategy, growth acceleration and transformational programs for value creation and organizational effectiveness.
In addition to his client work, Rolf-Magnus currently serves on Bain’s Global Compensation and Promotion Committee, was a long time member of the worldwide Board of Directors of Bain & Company, as well as Managing Partner of Bain Germany.
Prior to joining Bain in 1989, Rolf-Magnus worked for companies in the information technology and bio-technology industries in England and Denmark.
He graduated with a degree in Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Karlsruhe (KIT) and earned an MBA at INSEAD in Fontainebleau.
- “Левополушарный подход к принятию кадровых решений в портфельных компаниях,” Global Private Equity Report, 01.03.2021 , Report
- “Private equity comes in from the cold in corporate Germany ,” Financial Times, 08.08.2019 , Прямые инвестиции
- “How the best divest,” Harvard Business Review, 01.10.2008 , Article
- “Top tips to make the best acquisition, or not,” The Financial Times, 27.11.2006 , Article
- “When to Walk Away from a Deal,” Harvard Business Review, 01.04.2004 , Article