Rolf-Magnus Weddigen is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office and the Chairman of the firm’s Private Equity practice in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. He is also an expert in the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Over the past 30 years Rolf-Magnus has built extensive experience in in advising clients - primarily financial and strategic investors and their portfolio companies - on M&A, strategy, growth acceleration and transformational programs for value creation and organizational effectiveness.
In addition to his client work, Rolf-Magnus currently serves on Bain’s Global Compensation and Promotion Committee, was a long time member of the worldwide Board of Directors of Bain & Company, as well as Managing Partner of Bain Germany.
Prior to joining Bain in 1989, Rolf-Magnus worked for companies in the information technology and bio-technology industries in England and Denmark.
He graduated with a degree in Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Karlsruhe (KIT) and earned an MBA at INSEAD in Fontainebleau.
- “A Left-Brained Approach to Portfolio Company Talent Decisions,” Global Private Equity Report, 2021年3月1日, レポート
- “Private equity comes in from the cold in corporate Germany ,” Financial Times, 2019年8月8日, プライベートエクイティ
- “How the best divest,” Harvard Business Review, 2008年10月1日, 記事
- “Top tips to make the best acquisition, or not,” The Financial Times, 2006年11月27日, 記事
- “When to Walk Away from a Deal,” Harvard Business Review, 2004年4月1日, 記事