Syed Ali is an expert partner in our Enterprise Technology, Private Equity and Telecommuncations, Media & Technology (TMT) practices. He is also the co-head of our global cybersecurity advisory services.
Syed has 21 years of experience in management and technology consulting, including 8 years with us.
Syed has expertise in cybersecurity, digital transformations, Agile technology readiness, digital operating model design, on-premise and cloud infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS) strategy, IT performance management, IT sourcing and vendor management.
Over the course of his career, Syed has advised senior business and technology leaders at Fortune 100 and 500 companies in the tech, telecom, insurance, healthcare, retail and banking industries.
Prior to joining us, he was a principal for another top consulting firm.
Syed holds an M.S. in Information Technology from Northwestern University and a BSE in Biomedical Engineering from Tulane University.
- “Bolstering Cybersecurity Capabilities during Covid-19 and Beyond,” Brief, 31.07.2020
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” Report, 24.02.2020
- “Most Companies Overestimate Their Cybersecurity, but Resilience Is Possible,” Brief, 31.01.2020
- “California imposes new regulations on ‘internet of things’ devices,” American Bar Association Journal, 10.12.2018 , Технологии
- “IoT Vendors Are Falling Short on Customers’ Security Needs,” Snap Chart, 16.07.2018