Syed Ali is an expert partner in our Enterprise Technology, Private Equity (PE), and Telecommuncations, Media, and Technology (TMT) practices. He is also the co-head of our global cybersecurity advisory services.
Syed has 22 years of experience in management and technology consulting, including more than 9 years with us.
Syed has expertise in commercial diligences on cybersecurity companies for PE investors and strategic buyers, corporate cybersecurity maturity assessments and strategic planning for large enterprises, and cybersecurity products and services strategies for large TMT companies. Additionally, Syed has experience in Agile transformation (particularly DevOps and DevSecOps), digital strategy, cloud migration and on-premise infrastructure optimization, enterprise architecture, and application development.
Over the course of his career, Syed has advised senior business and technology leaders at leading companies in the technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, retail and banking industries.
Prior to joining us, he was a principal for another top consulting firm.
Syed holds an M.S. in Information Technology from Northwestern University and a BSE in Biomedical Engineering from Tulane University.
- “Bolstering Cybersecurity Capabilities during Covid-19 and Beyond,” Brief, 2020년7월31일
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” Report, 2020년2월24일
- “Most Companies Overestimate Their Cybersecurity, but Resilience Is Possible,” Brief, 2020년1월31일
- “California imposes new regulations on ‘internet of things’ devices,” American Bar Association Journal, 2018년12월10일, 기술
- “IoT Vendors Are Falling Short on Customers’ Security Needs,” 스냅차트, 2018년7월16일