Dr. Andreas Dullweber is a partner with Bain & Company in Munich and leads the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). He joined Bain in 1999 and is a leading expert in developing and deploying customer-led growth strategies for international companies.
Andreas deals primarily with growth issues and specializes in providing companies with advice on service-oriented industries in strategy and change management topics. Andreas has worked for clients across many geographies and industries including consumer products and retail, financial services, utilities, telecommunications, industrial goods and services, and private equity. His experience comprises strategic reviews and organizational redesign, development and implementation of international growth programs, advanced analytics transformations, digital and customer-centric change management. He is also an expert and one of Bain’s global leaders on customer loyalty and Net Promoter System® applications, and is a frequent speaker and author on the topic.
Andreas holds a PhD from Cambridge University, UK, and he received a diploma in theoretical physics at the University of Oldenburg, Germany. He is a graduate of the German National Academic Foundation and holder of a European Community Marie Curie Fellowship.
- “Customer Experience Tools and Trends 2018,” Customer Experience Tools, agosto 01, 2018, Brief
- “How CMOs Can Get—and Keep—Their Marketing Mix Right,” Brief, febrero 07, 2018
- “Do Your Industrial Customers Love Their Experience?,” Brief, agosto 06, 2016
- “Nail These Five Questions to Design a Great Customer Experience,” Forbes.com, abril 13, 2015, Article
- “The Five Disciplines of Customer Experience Leaders,” Brief, abril 08, 2015