Dr. Andreas Dullweber is a partner in Bain & Company’s Munich office and the firm’s Global Head of Consumer & Marketing Excellence.
Andreas joined Bain in 1999 and is a leading expert in developing and deploying customer-led growth strategies for international companies in the digital age.
He worked for clients across many geographies and industries including branded products & retail, financial services, utilities, telecommunications, industrial goods & services, and private equity. Experiences comprise digital & omnichannel strategy and organizational redesign, development and implementation of international growth programs, modern marketing & advanced analytics transformations, as well as customer-centric change management. Andreas is known as one of Bain’s global leaders on customer loyalty and Net Promoter System® (NPS) applications, frequent speaker and author on the topic. Other activities and roles include leadership around talent development, nominations and promotions, and diversity & inclusion.
Andreas holds a PhD from Cambridge University, UK, and he received a diploma in Theoretical Physics at the University of Oldenburg, Germany. He is a graduate of the German National Academic Foundation and holder of a European Community Marie Curie Fellowship.
- “The Intricate Task of Reaching Consumers During the Coronavirus Pandemic,” Brief, March 2020
- “Bet Big on Just a Few Customer Experience Tools,” Customer Experience Tools, August 2018, Snap Chart
- “The Thrill of a New Customer Tool,” Customer Experience Tools, August 2018, Snap Chart
- “Andreas Dullweber: How CMOs Can Get—and Keep—Their Marketing Mix Right,” Video, August 2018
- “Customer Experience Tools and Trends 2018,” Customer Experience Tools, August 2018, Brief