Darrell Rigby is a partner in the Boston office of Bain & Company. He leads Bain’s Global Innovation practice, and is the former head of Bain’s Global Retail practice.
Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 40 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful retailers.
Darrell is a frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation® innovation, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management.
He regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
Prior to joining Bain, Darrell earned an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction and was a Baker Scholar. He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “What Will Amazon Deliver This Christmas?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, noviembre 07, 2019, Brief
- “4 Questions Retailers Need to Ask About Augmented Reality,” HBR.org, abril 18, 2019, Article
- “Holiday Recap and Technology Trends for 2019 ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, enero 24, 2019, Article
- “The Holiday Marketing Challenge: Spend Smart, Keep Customers ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, diciembre 19, 2018
- “Holiday Help Wanted: Staffing Up in a Tight Job Market,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, noviembre 29, 2018