- 40+ years of firm experience
- Author of Winning in Turbulence and Doing Agile Right
Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
A frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation®, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management, he regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
He is the author of Winning in Turbulence (2009) and Doing Agile Right (2020).
Darrell holds an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction (Baker Scholar). He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “Doing Agile Right: Why We Wrote the Book,” Video, 2021년5월19일
- “Eight Steps to Setting Up Successful Agile Teams,” 스냅차트, 2021년3월16일
- “Ten Resolutions to Ring in the Future of Retail,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021년1월25일, Brief
- “How Shoppers Are Spending This Holiday Season,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2020년12월18일, Infographic
- “Amazon Primes for Another Happy Holiday and Prosperous New Year,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2020년11월18일, Brief
In the News
- ““혁신의 길, 실수를 두려워하지 않는 조직 만들라”,” 동아일보, 2020년12월3일
- “예측불허의 세계, 최고경영자부터 애자일하게 변해야,” 동아일보, 2020년11월12일
- “팬데믹 이후 기업 조직정비 해법 제시,” 동아일보, 2020년11월7일
- “The Agile Organization: Balancing Efficiency and Innovation (Even in Tough Times),” Harvard Business Review, 2020년7월20일
- “How Agile Integrates Operations And Innovation,” Harvard Business Journal, 2020년5월22일