Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
A frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation®, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management, he regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
He is the author of Winning in Turbulence (2009), and his next book, Doing Agile Right, will be available in May 2020.
Darrell holds an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction (Baker Scholar). He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “Develop Agility That Outlasts the Pandemic,” HBR.org, 2020년5월15일, Article
- “The Agile C-Suite,” Harvard Business Review, 2020년4월14일, Article
- “Davos 2020: Bain Breakfast on Doing Agile Right,” Video, 2020년1월23일
- “Holiday Wrap: Strong Sales and Winning Tips for the 2020s ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2020년1월23일, Article
- “Davos 2020: Reflections on Doing Agile Right,” Video, 2020년1월22일