- 40+ years of firm experience
- Author of Winning in Turbulence and Doing Agile Right
Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
A frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation®, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management, he regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
He is the author of Winning in Turbulence (2009) and Doing Agile Right (2020).
Darrell holds an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction (Baker Scholar). He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “How Agile Can Help Transform Purpose Into Tangible Actions and Results,” Video, 2022년3월31일
- “Purposeful Business the Agile Way,” Harvard Business Review, 2022년2월15일, Article
- “Letters to Retailers: Executive Agendas to Thrive in Uncertainty,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2022년1월20일, Brief
- “Happy Holidays Are In-Store for Retailers,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021년12월20일, Brief
- “The Holidays Are Here, and Shoppers Are Spending,” 스냅차트, 2021년11월19일
In the News
- “[Biz times] 부장님 백 마디보다 고객님 한 마디가 중요…민첩한 조직되세요,” 매일경제, 2021년9월16일
- “Bain & Company predicts a 7% uptick in US holiday shopping sales this year—the second-highest growth rate in 20 years,” Press release, 2021년9월15일
- ““혁신의 길, 실수를 두려워하지 않는 조직 만들라”,” 동아일보, 2020년12월3일
- “예측불허의 세계, 최고경영자부터 애자일하게 변해야,” 동아일보, 2020년11월12일
- “팬데믹 이후 기업 조직정비 해법 제시,” 동아일보, 2020년11월7일