- 40+ years of firm experience
- Author of Winning in Turbulence and Doing Agile Right
Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
A frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation®, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management, he regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
He is the author of Winning in Turbulence (2009) and Doing Agile Right (2020).
Darrell holds an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction (Baker Scholar). He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “How Agile Can Help Transform Purpose Into Tangible Actions and Results,” 動画, 2022年3月31日
- “Purposeful Business the Agile Way,” Harvard Business Review, 2022年2月15日, 記事
- “Letters to Retailers: Executive Agendas to Thrive in Uncertainty,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2022年1月20日, 論説
- “Happy Holidays Are In-Store for Retailers,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021年12月20日, 論説
- “The Holidays Are Here, and Shoppers Are Spending,” スナップチャート, 2021年11月19日
In the News
- “Bain & Company predicts a 7% uptick in US holiday shopping sales this year—the second-highest growth rate in 20 years,” Press release, 2021年9月15日
- “書籍『AX(アジャイル・トランスフォーメーション)戦略 次世代型現場力の創造』 2021年8月20日より全国書店にて販売,” Press release, 2021年8月12日
- “The Agile Organization: Balancing Efficiency and Innovation (Even in Tough Times),” Harvard Business Review, 2020年7月20日
- “How Agile Integrates Operations And Innovation,” Harvard Business Journal, 2020年5月22日
- “Retail’s revolution ,” Consulting Magazine, 2015年1月1日, 小売