- 40+ years of firm experience
- Author of Winning in Turbulence and Doing Agile Right
Darrell joined Bain in 1978 and specializes in innovation and retail growth strategies. Over the past 42 years, he has worked with many of the world's most successful companies.
A frequent speaker and writer on innovation and retail issues including agile innovation, BothBrain innovation®, omnichannel retailing, winning in turbulence, brand positioning and change management, he regularly speaks at management conferences and has made media appearances on CNBC, CNN Moneyline and Bloomberg. His research is widely published in the business pages of many US and international publications, including The Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and The Financial Times.
He is the author of Winning in Turbulence (2009) and Doing Agile Right (2020).
Darrell holds an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction (Baker Scholar). He is a graduate of Brigham Young University, where he received a bachelor of science in business management, summa cum laude.
- “How Agile Can Help Transform Purpose Into Tangible Actions and Results,” Video, 31 mars 2022
- “Purposeful Business the Agile Way,” Harvard Business Review, 15 février 2022, Article
- “Letters to Retailers: Executive Agendas to Thrive in Uncertainty,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 20 janvier 2022, Etude
- “Happy Holidays Are In-Store for Retailers,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 20 décembre 2021, Etude
- “The Holidays Are Here, and Shoppers Are Spending,” Snap Chart, 19 novembre 2021