Katrina has more than 16 years of management consulting experience covering a variety of consumer-facing industries including financial services, retail, media and telecommunications. Katrina has particular expertise in customer engagement, loyalty programs, customer experience transformation, customer churn reduction, pricing optimization, promotional effectiveness and customer-driven growth strategy. She also has significant experience in cost transformation.
During her tenure at Bain, Katrina has worked on management challenges and projects that include supporting a discount department store to optimize its pricing and improve effectiveness of its promotions, working with a global mobile operator to transform its customer experience, developing a customer-led growth strategy for a global credit card player and developing a churn reduction program for an Australian utility company. She has worked on projects that have leveraged customer data analytics to drive decisions on store footprint location, pricing and loyalty program design.
Katrina holds a PhD in finance from Edinburgh University and a bachelor of commerce from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- “As Retail Banks Leak Value, Here's How They Can Stop It,” Rapport, 18 novembre 2019
- “Open Banking in Australia: An Opportunity to Regain Trust,” Etude, 18 septembre 2019
- “A Path for Australia’s Banks to Delight Customers,” Etude, 8 juillet 2019
- “In Search of Customers Who Love Their Bank,” Rapport, 14 novembre 2018
- “Mastering the Episodes that Count with Customers,” Etude, 30 juin 2015