Katrina has more than 16 years of management consulting experience covering a variety of consumer-facing industries including financial services, retail, media and telecommunications. Katrina has particular expertise in customer engagement, loyalty programs, customer experience transformation, customer churn reduction, pricing optimization, promotional effectiveness and customer-driven growth strategy. She also has significant experience in cost transformation.
During her tenure at Bain, Katrina has worked on management challenges and projects that include supporting a discount department store to optimize its pricing and improve effectiveness of its promotions, working with a global mobile operator to transform its customer experience, developing a customer-led growth strategy for a global credit card player and developing a churn reduction program for an Australian utility company. She has worked on projects that have leveraged customer data analytics to drive decisions on store footprint location, pricing and loyalty program design.
Katrina holds a PhD in finance from Edinburgh University and a bachelor of commerce from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Etude, 8 septembre 2020
- “Tech Companies Gain Ground with Banking Customers,” Snap Chart, 25 novembre 2019
- “What Loyalty-Leading Banks Do Differently,” Snap Chart, 25 novembre 2019
- “As Retail Banks Leak Value, Here's How They Can Stop It,” Rapport, 18 novembre 2019
- “Open Banking in Australia: An Opportunity to Regain Trust,” Etude, 18 septembre 2019