Katrina is a partner in our Sydney office. She is a leader in our Financial Services and Customer practices with a focus on customer strategy, customer experience, loyalty, enterprise agile, and digital transformations.
Katrina has significant experience in retail and business banking, and across the payments value chain for both issuers and acquirers. She also works with clients on loyalty and rewards – helping them to design new programs or transform existing ones.
Katrina has more than 20 years of management consulting experience in both Australia and the UK.
She holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Edinburgh (UK) and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Canterbury (New Zealand).
- “Voting with Their Feet: Banking Consumers Want a Seamless Digital Experience,” Infographic, 2021년12월14일
- “Digital banking grows during Covid-19 as consumers look beyond their primary banks for product options,” Press release, 2021년2월1일
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, 2021년1월13일
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” Brief, 2020년11월6일
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Brief, 2020년9월8일