Eric Garton is a partner in Bain & Company’s Chicago office. He is the leader of the firm’s Global Organization practice and a senior member of Bain's Consumer Products and Industrial Goods & Services practices.
Eric joined Bain in 1997 and has since specialized in supporting clients in organizational design and effectiveness, merger integration, cost transformation and growth strategy. He has completed numerous organizational design and cost transformation efforts across multiple industries, including healthcare, industrial, chemical, defense, energy, retail and consumer packaged goods.
Eric is also co-author of Time, Talent, Energy, released in March 2017. Time, Talent, Energy presents research into how businesses can liberate people's time, talent and energy and unleash their organizations' productive power.
Eric earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from Harvard University.
- “Paid Family Leave Finds an Unlikely Ally: Investors,” Slate, febrero 21, 2018
- “Is Your Company Actually Set Up to Support Your Strategy?,” HBR.org, noviembre 22, 2017, Article
- “Summary of Time, Talent, Energy,” EBSCO Book Summaries, septiembre 28, 2017, Article
- “The Case for Investing More in People,” HBR.org, septiembre 04, 2017, Article
- “How to Make Agile Work for the C-Suite,” HBR.org, julio 19, 2017, Article