Eric joined Bain in 1997 and has since specialized in supporting clients in organizational design and effectiveness, merger integration, cost transformation and growth strategy. He has completed numerous organizational design and cost transformation efforts across multiple industries, including healthcare, industrial, chemical, defense, energy, retail and consumer packaged goods.
Eric is also co-author of Time, Talent, Energy, released in March 2017. Time, Talent, Energy presents research into how businesses can liberate people's time, talent and energy and unleash their organizations' productive power.
Eric earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from Harvard University.
- “Paid Family Leave Finds an Unlikely Ally: Investors,” Slate, febrero 2018
- “Is Your Company Actually Set Up to Support Your Strategy?,” HBR.org, noviembre 2017, Article
- “Summary of Time, Talent, Energy,” EBSCO Book Summaries, septiembre 2017, Article
- “The Case for Investing More in People,” HBR.org, septiembre 2017, Article
- “How to Make Agile Work for the C-Suite,” HBR.org, julio 2017, Article