Eric joined Bain in 1997 and has since specialized in supporting clients in organizational design and effectiveness, merger integration, cost transformation and growth strategy. He has completed numerous organizational design and cost transformation efforts across multiple industries, including healthcare, industrial, chemical, defense, energy, retail and consumer packaged goods.
Eric is also co-author of Time, Talent, Energy, released in March 2017. Time, Talent, Energy presents research into how businesses can liberate people's time, talent and energy and unleash their organizations' productive power.
Eric earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from Harvard University.
- “Quitting or Refitting? Solving the Great Resignation ,” Article, luglio 2022
- “Future-Proofing Your Organization,” Harvard Business Review, agosto 2021, Article
- “Future-Proof Your Business,” Infographic, agosto 2021
- “The Pandemic Is Widening a Corporate Productivity Gap,” HBR.org, dicembre 2020, Article
- “Paid Family Leave Finds an Unlikely Ally: Investors,” Slate, febbraio 2018