Eric joined Bain in 1997 and has since specialized in supporting clients in organizational design and effectiveness, merger integration, cost transformation and growth strategy. He has completed numerous organizational design and cost transformation efforts across multiple industries, including healthcare, industrial, chemical, defense, energy, retail and consumer packaged goods.
Eric is also co-author of Time, Talent, Energy, released in March 2017. Time, Talent, Energy presents research into how businesses can liberate people's time, talent and energy and unleash their organizations' productive power.
Eric earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from Harvard University.
- “Paid Family Leave Finds an Unlikely Ally: Investors,” Slate, fevereiro 21, 2018
- “Is Your Company Actually Set Up to Support Your Strategy?,” HBR.org, novembro 22, 2017, Article
- “Summary of Time, Talent, Energy,” EBSCO Book Summaries, setembro 28, 2017, Article
- “The Case for Investing More in People,” HBR.org, setembro 04, 2017, Article
- “How to Make Agile Work for the C-Suite,” HBR.org, julho 19, 2017, Article