Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “Defending Retail against Covid-19: Recover and Retool for the New World,” Webinar, abril 29, 2020
- “Impact of Covid-19 on CPGs and Retailers,” Webinar, abril 16, 2020
- “Bloomberg Daybreak: Asia ,” Bloomberg, março 30, 2020, Retail
- “Customer Experience Matters for Australia’s Retailers,” Snap Chart, agosto 30, 2019
- “Twist in the tale as bookshops shut ,” The Australian Financial Review, agosto 17, 2019, Retail