Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “Navigating the Challenges in Online Grocery,” Webinar, 22. Juli 2021
- “The Future of Retail in Asia,” Video, 7. Juli 2021
- “Personalization in Retail,” Webinar, 8. Juni 2021
- “Ten Retail Trends to Watch in China,” Webinar, 30. März 2021
- “Will Covid-19 Change “Singles Day”?,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 27. Oktober 2020, Brief