Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Webinar, 2020年10月8日
- “Are Chinese consumers increasing spending?,” Bloomberg, 2020年10月5日, 小売
- “Asia in pole position for post-pandemic ecommerce, report says ,” Financial Times, 2020年8月20日, 小売
- “Future of Retail in APAC,” MoneyFM 89.3, 2020年8月20日, 小売
- “アジア太平洋地域の小売の未来,” レポート, 2020年8月20日