Melanie Sanders is a partner in Bain & Company's Melbourne office. She leads Bain's Consumer Products and Retail practices in Australia and is an expert in the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “The Future of Retail: Asia’s Ecosystems,” レポート, 2018年12月17日
- “Advancing Women in Australia: Eliminating Bias in Feedback and Promotions,” レポート, 2017年3月1日
- “Why Grocers Are Battling Big Over Fresh Food,” 論説, 2016年6月30日
- “The Power of Flexibility: A Key Enabler to Boost Gender Parity and Employee Engagement,” 論説, 2016年2月3日
- “Inclusive behaviour the key to achieving gender equality in the workplace,” The Australian, 2014年12月5日, 記事