Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “Chinese Retail Must Adapt as Singles Day Matures,” Fortune, 2021년11월10일, Article
- “Defining Singles Day Success in 2021,” Webinar, 2021년10월26일
- “China Retail: A New Definition of Singles Day Success ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, 2021년10월19일, Brief
- “Navigating the Challenges in Online Grocery,” Webinar, 2021년7월22일
- “The Future of Retail in Asia,” Video, 2021년7월7일