Melanie has more than 14 years of management consulting experience across a broad range of consumer product categories, including food and beverages, apparel, home-wares and consumer electronics, and across retail formats, including grocery retail and department stores.
Melanie holds deep expertise in leading large customer-driven transformations and has led assignments on customer strategy, pricing, salesforce effectiveness, organization, mergers, acquisitions and merger integration. She also has extensive experience helping consumer products and industrial goods suppliers prosper in Australia's increasingly challenging trade environment.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Melanie worked for another consulting firm. She also held senior line management roles in manufacturing and retail at South Pacific Tyres.
She earned an MBA from Melbourne Business School and a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University.
- “Asia-Pacific Retail Leads World with Three-Quarters of Global Growth, Offering a Glimpse of the Digital Future,” Press release, 2020년8월20일
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: How to Thrive at High Speed,” Brief, 2020년8월20일
- “The Future of Retail in Asia-Pacific: Digital Leaders, Fast Modernizers and More,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월12일
- “Planning for Retail Post–Covid-19 E-commerce Acceleration,” Webinar, 2020년7월7일
- “Defending Retail against Covid-19: Recover and Retool for the New World,” Webinar, 2020년4월29일