- Leader of our global Insurance efforts
- Head of our APAC and Greater China Financial Services practices
Dr. Henrik Naujoks leads our global Insurance activities and is the head of our Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Greater China Financial Services practices, based in Hong Kong.
Henrik has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, addressing the most complex challenges facing financial services leaders. Over the past several years, his work has predominantly focused on digital and customer-led transformations and the re-invention of the insurance industry.
Before joining Bain’s Hong Kong team, Henrik worked in several of our other global offices, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Zurich and Los Angeles.
Henrik is a frequent speaker at financial services industry meetings. He has been quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes.com and The Business Times. He has also been interviewed on CNBC and Bloomberg.
In addition to his client work, Henrik dedicates time to social initiatives and acts as an advisor for several non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. In 2007, the World Economic Forum selected him as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, he held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Are You Covered? An Insurance Executive’s Checklist to Handle the Covid-19 Turmoil,” Brief, abril 07, 2020
- “The Insurance Opportunity in Connected Devices,” Video, enero 29, 2020
- “Insurers: How to Lead in the New Era of Connectivity,” Report, septiembre 26, 2019
- “What's Driving Asia's Insurance Boom,” Video, julio 23, 2019
- “Making the Most of Asia-Pacific’s Insurance Boom,” Report, mayo 07, 2019
In the News
- “Tectonic Shifts Possible For Traditional Insurers ,” Bloomberg, noviembre 06, 2019, Financial Services
- “China Wants to Create a Tech Landscape Where the US Can No Longer Hurt It,” CNBC, julio 02, 2019, Technology
- “Identity crisis: the insurers moving away from insurance,” Financial Times, agosto 07, 2018, Insurance
- “Robots learn the risk business,” The Financial Times, mayo 17, 2017, Insurance
- “The coming revolution in insurance,” The Economist, marzo 09, 2017, Financial Services