Dr. Henrik Naujoks is a partner based in Bain & Company’s Hong Kong office. He leads the firm's global Insurance activities and is head of Bain's Asia-Pacific (APAC) Financial Services practice.
Henrik has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, addressing the most complex challenges facing financial services leaders. Over the past several years, his work has predominantly focused on digital and customer-led transformations and the re-invention of the insurance industry.
Before joining Bain’s Hong Kong team, Henrik worked in several of our other global offices, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Zurich and Los Angeles.
Henrik is a frequent speaker at financial services industry meetings. He has been quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes.com and The Business Times. He has also been interviewed on CNBC and Bloomberg.
In addition to his client work, Henrik dedicates time to social initiatives and acts as an advisor for several non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. In 2007, the World Economic Forum selected him as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, he held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Insurers: How to Lead in the New Era of Connectivity,” Report, setembro 26, 2019
- “China Wants to Create a Tech Landscape Where the US Can No Longer Hurt It,” CNBC, julho 02, 2019, Technology
- “Making the Most of Asia-Pacific’s Insurance Boom,” Report, maio 07, 2019
- “Customers Know What They Want. Are Insurers Listening?,” Report, outubro 10, 2018
- “Identity crisis: the insurers moving away from insurance,” Financial Times, agosto 07, 2018, Insurance