- Leader of our global Insurance efforts
- Head of our APAC and Greater China Financial Services practices
Dr. Henrik Naujoks leads our global Insurance activities and is the head of our Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Greater China Financial Services practices, based in Hong Kong.
Henrik has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, addressing the most complex challenges facing financial services leaders. Over the past several years, his work has predominantly focused on digital and customer-led transformations and the re-invention of the insurance industry.
Before joining Bain’s Hong Kong team, Henrik worked in several of our other global offices, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Zurich and Los Angeles.
Henrik is a frequent speaker at financial services industry meetings. He has been quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes.com and The Business Times. He has also been interviewed on CNBC and Bloomberg.
In addition to his client work, Henrik dedicates time to social initiatives and acts as an advisor for several non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. In 2007, the World Economic Forum selected him as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, he held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Are You Covered? An Insurance Executive’s Checklist to Handle the Covid-19 Turmoil,” Brief, April 2020
- “The Insurance Opportunity in Connected Devices,” Video, January 2020
- “Tectonic Shifts Possible For Traditional Insurers ,” Bloomberg, November 2019, Financial Services
- “Insurers: How to Lead in the New Era of Connectivity,” Report, September 2019
- “What's Driving Asia's Insurance Boom,” Video, July 2019