- Leader of our global Insurance efforts
- Head of our APAC and Greater China Financial Services practices
Dr. Henrik Naujoks leads our global Insurance activities and is the head of our Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Greater China Financial Services practices, based in Hong Kong.
Henrik has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, addressing the most complex challenges facing financial services leaders. Over the past several years, his work has predominantly focused on digital and customer-led transformations and the re-invention of the insurance industry.
Before joining Bain’s Hong Kong team, Henrik worked in several of our other global offices, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Zurich and Los Angeles.
Henrik is a frequent speaker at financial services industry meetings. He has been quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes.com and The Business Times. He has also been interviewed on CNBC and Bloomberg.
In addition to his client work, Henrik dedicates time to social initiatives and acts as an advisor for several non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. In 2007, the World Economic Forum selected him as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, he held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Insurers and Consumers in Covid-19 Markets: Too Many Missed Connections,” Infographic, 14 avril 2021
- “Using M&A to Help Insurers Focus on Their Core,” M&A Report, 16 février 2021, Rapport
- “Financial Services Opportunities in China’s Greater Bay Area,” Webinar, 8 février 2021
- “Are You Ready for the Financial Services Opportunities of China’s Greater Bay Area? ,” Etude, 3 février 2021
- “Consumers Start to Embrace Digital Insurance Platforms,” Snap Chart, 5 janvier 2021